- archives contemporary art - jean-dominique carre - 52 rue mazarine f -75006 paris france- archives.carre (at) wanadoo.fr
Shoe Box. 1968.
Original black varnished cardboard shoe box with title printed on the lid, containing:
- 1 leaf, title /colophon page
- 7 lithographs, 20 x 15 cm, printed by Emil Mathieu, Zürich, each dated, numbered and signed.
- an embossed screenprint, 40 x 32 cm, dated, numbered and signed.
- a polished aluminium sculpture (a stylized shoe last), 15 x 25 x 7 cm, dated, numbered and signed (incised).
Petersburg Press, London, 1968.
Edition limited to 200 copies and 25 sets of artist's proofs. One of the 200.
Each lithograph is signed, dated and numbered by Allen Jones and is slipped into an original clear plastic envelope, with title printed black.
Lithographs printed by Emil Mathieu, Zürich
Embossed screenprint printed by Allen & Bailey, London
Polished aluminium sculpture: Enfield Foundry, London, for KEE KLAMP 77-7, England.
Box damaged at each corner of the lid and the box (of which two corners of the box with dog bites), top of the lid fine.
Interior, aluminium shoe last, the 7 lithographs and the screenprint in perfect condition.
The clear plastic envelopes into which the 7 lithographs are slipped are also in perfect condition.
We are interested in purchasing artist books, multiples, prints and unique artworks by this artist.
Please contact us.
Nous sommes intéressés par l'achat de livres d'artiste, estampes, multiples et oeuvres uniques de cet artiste.
Merci de nous contacter.
archives contemporary art - jean-dominique carre
52 rue mazarine f -75006 paris france
tel. (33)(0)1 43 54 12 64
contact: archives.carre (at) wanadoo.fr